Standards & Patents 2010 will again bring together leading players in the field from regulators, the judiciary, industry and top international law firms to form a panel of speakers that you can’t afford to ignore.
Don’t miss the latest updates:
- Prepare for the introduction of the Guidelines on Horizontal Cooperation Agreements
- Encouraging pool formation in the face of increasing competition law regulation
- Defining FRAND: Latest thoughts and conclusions
- The market for patent portfolios with insight from Motorola
- A case study from Nokia on standards-related patent litigation
- Non-Practising Entities: Litigation and negotiation strategies
- Handling patent litigation costs around the world
- Patent litigation strategies: Hear directly from our panel of patent judges?
- Challenging patents to obtain strategic advantage in litigation
- Patent pooling: The LTE case study
Get further details by downloading the latest agenda for the Standards and Patents Conference.