The impact of the ‘landscape changing decision’ in Actavis UK Ltd & Ors v Eli Lilly & Company with Justin Turner QC, Three New Square
Network with experts and your peers after the conference in an informal setting
IBC Legal understands that protecting your patents is at the heart of your business’ success. We are delighted to bring you the essential International Patent Litigation conference, offering you a detailed guide through the intricacies of patent litigation in key jurisdictions. This coupled with an in-depth analysis of significant case law and regulatory developments from our eminent speakers, will give you the latest insight on how to protect your valuable IP assets.
See the International Patent Litigation conference latest agenda for more information.
It is now expected that the Unified Patent Court (UPC) will start working as soon as 2015. However many practical questions remain unanswered. Our eminent speakers will discuss the latest guidance on the court’s procedures, including transitional arrangements and costs, to prepare you for the changes ahead. A panel session of industry insiders will debate how to approach the UPC as part of your global patent enforcement strategy.
Highly topical issues covered include the recent judgement in Actavis UK Ltd & Ors v Eli Lilly & Company, which is seen by many as a practical precedent to the UPC. It paves the way for parties to bring proceedings in relation to multiple designations of European patents in a single court.
1. The only event bringing together in-house counsel and top patent litigators from across all the key jurisdictions including:
2. Get the inside track on the Unified Patent Court and how best to prepare for it
3. Compare court procedures from across Europe with Karin Friehe, Judge, Federal Patent Court, Germany and others
4. Join Juergen Dressel, Novartis Internationa AG, Richard Vary, Nokia, Sharaz Gill, Skepsis Telecom and Sally Field, Bristows to discuss the latest strategies to protect your patents globally
5. Attend two in-depth practical workshops with insiders to help you navigate patent litigation in India and China